Get to know the island like an insider with as less planning as possible and maximum pleasure!
Gozo is flourishing during springtime. The weather is perfect for coastal walks and hikes around the island. People fearless of cold water can certainly jump into the Mediterranean sea (water temp. 19°C). Discover the islands historical sights like the citadel in Victoria or the Ggantija temples that have been build 3600 B.C or simply sit back and enjoy the Mediterranean way of life.
Escape wintertime a little longer and spent your autumn in Gozo. The sea is still warm and the island is becoming greener after a hot summer. Night temperatures usually don’t go below 20°C until late October. Furthermore, the pomegranate and orange season is starting. Mouth-watering!
The package includes:
- pick-up from the airport, transfer to the ferry and further on to our house and the transfer back to the airport
- ferry tickets to get to Gozo and back
- 7 nights in a double bedroom with your own bathroom
- use fo a/c
- daily breakfast with delicious island products
- 2 dinners made by us with love and local ingredients
- an island tour by car in the beginning of your trip to get an overview
- a guided tour with picnic at one of Gozo’s scenic locations
- local eco-contribution
Costs 480€ per person for one week in one of our beautiful double bedrooms for two. Traveling season is from mid-March to late June or from mid September to mid-November.
Your are always welcome to extend your stay. If desired we can also organise other activities like kayaking, diving, reserve a treatment at the Spa or get bus tickets and rent a car for you.